- [HIGH PERFORMANCE AND HIGH DAC CHIP UTILIZATION]: The incredible Lotoo PAW S1 is a revolutionary portable DAC and headphone amp with amazing technology borrowed from the high-end portable players, the PAW 6000 and LPTG. By integrating an AKM4377 DAC it enables the S1 to decode up to 32bit 384kHz and DSD128
- [DUAL OUTPUTS]: Innovative step of implementing a 4.4 & 3.5mm dual-output design, which is the first to be seen in a dongle-style USB DAC. It has Pentaconn 4.4mm balanced connector, which yields better separation and a grander soundstage. Dual outputs of Single Ended 3.5 & Balanced 4.4 design to make this portable DAC really stand head and shoulders above the rest.
- [120MW@32Ω]: 120mW@32Ω (per channel) is what makes the S1 a great companion even for over-the-ear headphones as well as IEMs. 120mW works great for headphones with 32-ohm impedance. To drive IEMs, it is sufficient to have only 5mW and so the S1 has abundant power to spare.
- [BUILT - IN STUDIO QUALITY] The critically acclaimed PMEQ/ATE, unique to Lotoo’s Top-Of-The-Line DAPs, is proudly included in the PAW S1. The newly developed ATE pre-sets, “GAME” and “MOVIE”, will wow PAW S1 users with an unprecedented multimedia experience that has never before been seen on a portable Hi-Fi gadget.
[MULTIPLE OS] It supports plug and play on PC and Mac without any hassle. However, not all products in the market can support iOS (or both iOS and Android) due to the fact that iOS is more demanding in terms of power and compatibility. It is rare to find a dongle-sized DAC like the PAW S1 that supports not only multiple OS but also both Android and iOS.
The all-new peerless PAW S1+ PAW S1 Type-c OTG, which inherits the same prestigious DAP architecture from the Lotoo PAW Line-up, aims to raise the bar again in the field of Portable USB DACs. Much more than a rocket in your pocket, the PAW S1 is the revolutionary game-changer that will ignite your Multi-Media Entertainment experience like never before!
- High-Performance DAC Chipset+ PAW S1 Type-C OTG.
- PCM Decoding up to 32-Bit/384kHz, DSD up to DSD128 Natively.
- Dual Output Ports, 3.5mm Single-Ended, 4.4mm Balanced.
- Output Power(3.5mm): 70mW/ch @ 32 Ohms.
- Output Power(4.4mm): 120mW/ch @ 32 Ohms.
- Frequency Response Range: 20Hz-20kHz.
- Signal to Noise Ratio(3.5mm): 123dB.
- Signal to Noise Ratio(4.4mm): 122dB.
- Noise Level(3.5mm): -118dBu.
- Noise Level(4.4mm): -114dBu
- OLED Display with 128x32 display resolution.
- Dual Gain Mode: Low and High Gain.
- THD+N (Low Gain): -106dB (0.0005%).
- THD+N (High Gain): -108dB (0.0004%).
- OS: LTOS.
- Firmware Update: Supported.
10 Reasons Why the Lotoo PAW S1 is a Truly Game-changing Technological Marvel
High-Performance and High DAC Chip Utilization
First and foremost, how do we define the DAC-amp as ‘high performance’?
It’s the same for the THD+N of the PAW S1, which, at -108dB (0.0004%), again makes it the winner over most expensive DAPs in the market and easily outperforms most USB dongle DACs. Once more, this is close to the datasheet value of the DAC chip which is -109 dB.
If we take a closer look at the audio specs, the background noise for the S1 measures just - 118dBu, a performance superior to that of most high-priced DAPs. It’s even close to the datasheet value of the DAC chip which is -126.8dBu.
Lotoo’s engineering team strives to extract every bit of the DAC chip’s capacity leaving nothing wasted, in order to ensure the highest possible performance from the class-leading hardware we use.Standalone Headphone Amp
What is this function for?
The output power of an amp-embedded dongle DAC is good enough to drive IEMs, but if used for headphones extra power is usually required. Currently available dongle DACs cannot afford to invest in a built-in amp due to cost and power restrictions.
The PAW S1 boasts a standalone amp chip (OPA1622) that provides higher power and for better performance.The 4.4 Balanced & 3.5 Single-Ended Dual Outputs
Why go for this design?
We have taken the innovative step of implementing a 4.4 & 3.5mm dual-output design, which is the first to be seen in a dongle-style USB DAC; a bold move to upgrade the DAC and raise the bar for the whole market. We use the Pentaconn 4.4mm balanced connector, which yields better separation and a grander soundstage. It has achieved widespread popularity in the market. Therefore, Lotoo has decided to add the 4.4mm socket to create a 3.5-4.4 dual-output design to make this portable DAC really stand out head and shoulders above the rest.120mW@32Ω
What does this technical attribute mean?
120mW@32Ω (per channel) is what makes the S1 a great companion even for over-the-ear headphones as well as IEMs. 120mW works great for headphones with 32-ohm impedance.
To drive IEMs, it is sufficient to have only 5mW and so the S1 has abundant power to spare.Multiple OS Supported
How does the PAW S1 compare and contrast competitors’ offerings?
Like most competitor products in the market, S1 does not require any drivers to be installed.
It supports plug and play on PC and Mac without any hassle. However, not all products in the market can support iOS (or both iOS and Android) due to the fact that iOS is more demanding in terms of power and compatibility. It is rare to find a dongle-sized DAC like the PAW S1 that supports not only multiple OS but also both Android and iOS.Built-In EQ/ATE
The studio quality EQ/ATE, unique to the Lotoo PAW Line-up, is also available on the PAW S1.
This is a feature that has garnered a great deal of critical acclaim in our top of the line DAPs, and Lotoo is excited to be including this much sought-after feature into the S1.Gain Control
Lotoo provides a high/low gain control in the PAW S1 primarily with a safer listening experience in mind. Also, this feature helps to accommodate a wider range of headphones and IEMs.Pure Black Background
When listening to your music, every note will stand out like diamonds against black velvet and the silences in and between songs will be profound due to the ultra-low noise floor of the PAW S1.LCD Screen
The display screen allows more information to be conveyed, along with easier, smoother and more intuitive operation.The Build and Ergonomics
Employing the same high standards of craftsmanship used in creating the PAW DAPs, the Aluminum Alloy Body of the PAW S1 also utilises the same CNC machining technology to produce the body of the S1 from a single solid alloy block!
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Don't worry, Lotoo PAW S1 Portable USB DAC & Amp comes with a 1 Year warranty against manufacturing defects. We guarantee that every product on Concept Kart is genuine and backed by the Manufacturer's warranty.
Read more about Concept Kart's warranty policy.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PREPAID ORDERS
We usually ship orders on same day if ordered before 2 pm or within 24 hours if ordered later (except on holidays/sunday, where processing times may be higher) from one of our domestic warehouses based out of Delhi. It normally takes around 1 to 5 business days for delivery. We use premium service partners such as Blue dart, DTDC and Delivery for faster and reliable service. A tracking number will be provided upon shipment.
In very rare cases when order is not received after 10 business days of shipment (extended by number of days when the govt. Restricts movement of goods due to factors such as coronavirus pandemic), please contact us and we will provide you a refund.
Rs. 19.99 |
Rs. 19.99 |
Rs. 19.99 |