PROPRIETARY R2R + DSD ARCHITECTURE
Musician Pegasus R2R DAC is a USB digital to analog converter that incorporates a discrete resistor ladder DAC, commonly known as the R-2R DAC, with Thesycon USB Driver for Windows. This device operates at 24 bits/1536 kHz. It uses the most basic R-2R DAC technology, which makes it the ideal architecture for reproducing music. The R-2R DAC is often filled with emotion, comfort, high fidelity, and transparency, despite its sound.
TRUE BALANCED 24 BIT R2R + 6 BIT (32 STEPS FIR FILTERS)
An R2R decoder is a discrete resistor network decoder. Altera Cyclone IV FPGA implementation combined with a FEMTO Crystal oscillation for DSP and jitter control.
A MORE THAN COMPLETE CONNECTION SYSTEM
High-Performance DSD1024, PCM1536 support USB and I2S input (the input source must be compatible with the native interface). A Musician Pegasus offers most of the common connections common to HiFi devices today. The inputs include USB-B, I2S via HDMI, LVDS, AES/EBU, Toslink Optics, and Coaxial. Its outputs include unbalanced RCA jacks and balanced XLRs, the latter of which is the best for optimizing the device's performance.
LOW POWER SUPPLY
The device has a low-noise power supply that supports its high-performance integration of current technologies. Signal Processing by FPGA, the FIFO Buffer, and the FIR Filter.
The Pegasus R2R DAC is a piece of attractive, fashionable equipment with a simple design and high-quality manufacturing.
PEGASUS DECORDER INTERFACE AND FUNCTIONS
• Input Interface: Optical fiber, Coaxial, AES/EBU, I2S, USB all the way.
• Output Interface: The 3-prong XLR balanced outputs are rated for 4.4Vrms and the SE RCA outputs on either side are rated at a standard 2.2Vrms.
• Stand by: Standby/Start Button
• Input: Signal Input Selection Key
• NOS: Oversampling on/off button, the indicator is off forover sampling; the indicator is on the original sampling rate.
• A PEGASUS DAC burn-in is one week. Standby or powered on 24/7 (300 hours), You will get the best performance after the enough aging hours.
• Connecting RCA or XLR output simultaneously is not recommended. It will degrade the sound quality because they are shared. Even if the downstream equipment is on/off, the output signal will be transmitted to the input stage of the downstream device.
• If Possible, please use the XLR output. As a true balanced DAC, the XLR Output of PEGASUS will be more superior.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PREPAID ORDERS
We usually ship orders on same day if ordered before 2 pm or within 24 hours if ordered later (except on holidays/sunday, where processing times may be higher) from one of our domestic warehouses based out of Delhi. It normally takes around 1 to 5 business days for delivery. We use premium service partners such as Blue dart, DTDC and Delivery for faster and reliable service. A tracking number will be provided upon shipment.
In very rare cases when order is not received after 10 business days of shipment (extended by number of days when the govt. Restricts movement of goods due to factors such as coronavirus pandemic), please contact us and we will provide you a refund.
- 1x Musician Pegasus R2R DAC Decoder
- 1x Power cable
1x Optical Toslink
1x I2S via HDMI LVDS
1x Balanced XLR
Others inputs: PCM up to 24bit 192kHz, DSD DoP up to DSD64
Package Dimension: 375 x 330 x 115 mm
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Don't worry, Musician Pegasus R2R DAC Decoder comes with a 1 Year warranty against manufacturing defects. We guarantee that every product on Concept Kart is genuine and backed by the Manufacturer's warranty.
Read more about Concept Kart's warranty policy.