DESIGNED FOR: This wireless keyboard case is specifically designed to fit the Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro 12.4 inch (2022). Not compatible with any other model.
EFFORTLESS CONTROL WITH MULTI-TOUCH TRACKPAD: The keyboard case has a touchpad that makes it easy to move around and control your tab. You can use multiple fingers to do things like scrolling and swiping without needing a separate mouse. Whether you're browsing the web, typing, or editing, this keyboard case makes your tab feel more like a modern laptop, and it's really easy to take with you.
ADJUSTABLE 7 COLOR BACKLIT: This keyboard case features seven elegant adjustable LED backlights in deep blue, soft blue, bright green, white, red, yellow, and pink, it enhances your typing experience in low-light or night time, providing you a comfortable typing experience.
AUTO SLEEP MODE: The bluetooth keyboard will automatically go into sleep mode and disconnect from your device after 10 minutes of inactivity. It will wake up and reconnect to your device again when pressing any key.
EFFORTLESS WIRELESS TYPING: Experience the convenience of seamless bluetooth connectivity as you effortlessly pair your tablet with the keyboard case, eliminating the hassle of tangled cables. The keyboard case's reliable 10m stable bluetooth connection ensures a smooth and uninterrupted typing experience, enhancing your productivity on the go.
TYPE C CHARGING PORT: You can easily charge your keyboard with Type C corded cable which is included in the package and you can use the keyboard for a long time after one charge.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly use the keyboard with a 5V/1 Amp power adapter only. It will improve the life span of your gear and its batteries.
How to Connect
- Step 1: Turn on the button
- Step 2: Press Fn + C
- Step 3: Turn on the Bluetooth (Flashing when pairing status)
- Step 4: Select ‘Refresh’ from the settings bar. Your keyboard will show in the ‘Available Devices section.
- Step 5: Select the keyboard and press Pair or hit enter. You are now connected!
- 1. Make sure the power is turned on.
- 2. Ensure keyboard operable distance.
- 3. Make sure the battery has power.
- 4. Ensure the device’s Bluetooth is turned on.
- 5. Ensure the wireless keyboard is connected to the Bluetooth.
- 6. Ensure the wireless keyboard paired successfully