CASE COMPATIBILITY: TECPHILE J3125-6D keyboard case is specially designed for full compatibility with iPad Air 10.9”4th Gen (A2324, A2072, A2325, A2316) (5th Gen) (A2588, A2589, A2591), iPad Pro 11” (2018 1st Gen) (A2013, A1934, A1980, A1979), iPad Pro 11” (2020 2nd Gen) (A2068, A2228, A2230, A2231), iPad Pro 11” (2021 3rd Gen) (A2377, A2459, A2301, A2460) models. It is not compatible with any other model.
RGB BACKLIGHT: TECPHILE J3125-6D keyboard has got a multi-color backlit design. The backlight color can be adjusted easily with the simple press of a key. It has 7 Different color backlit and it offers three levels of brightness for the backlight, simply press the Fn key+RGB key to adjust the brightness.
EASY TO USE TOUCHPAD: TECPHILE J3125-6D keyboard has got a fully-functioning gesture trackpad with left and right keys. It allows you to easily navigate the tablet screen without raising your hands, making it super easy to use. TECPHILE has designed it in such a manner that it allows you to use your tablet as you use your laptop.
SOLID-RELIABLE PROTECTION: TECPHILE J3125-6D keyboard case is made using durable plastic and leatherette material. It attaches to your iPad with its solid magnetic enclosure. The case protects your iPad from accidental fall damage and also allows you to carry it around easily. Not to mention the attached keyboard allows you to work from anywhere.
SLIM & LIGHTWEIGHT: TECPHILE J3125-6D is super lightweight and easy to carry. It’s sleek form factor allows you to easily carry it around in your backpack and use it on the go.
EXTENDED BATTERY LIFE: TECPHILE J3125-6D keyboard features an in-built 500mAh battery. Use your keyboard for long hours on a single charge. It provides a battery life of up to 100 hours with a single charge and a standby time of up to 100days. The keyboard also features a sleep/wake-up function that preserves its battery life when not in use.
TYPE-C CHARGING PORT: TECPHILE J3125-6D wireless keyboard case uses USB Type-C charging port. It is compatible with most chargers and cables out there and can be charged quickly.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly use the device with a 5V 1A power adapter only. it will improve the lifespan of your gear and their batteries.
HOW TO CONNECT
- Step 1: Before first use, we recommend charging the keyboard for a minimum of 4 to 6 hours.
- Step 2: Please press ‘Fn + Z’ Keys to start pairing on the Keyboard. The Blue light will start blinking on the keyboard to show keyboard is in pairing mode.
- Step 3: On your source device, select the ‘Settings’ icon.
- Step 4: Navigate to ‘Bluetooth’ settings and turn on Bluetooth.
- Step 5: Select ‘Refresh’ from the settings bar. Your keyboard (Bluetooth Keyboard) will show in the ‘Available Devices’ section.
- Step 6: Select the keyboard and press Pair or hit enter. You are now connected!