COMPATIBILITY: This keyboard Case is specifically designed for iPad Air 10.9-inch (4th Gen) (A2324, A2072, A2325, A2316) (5th Gen) (A2588, A2589, A2591) iPad Pro 11” (2018 1st Gen) (A2013, A1934, A1980, A1979) iPad Pro 11-inch (2020 2nd Gen) (A2068, A2228, A2230, A2231) iPad Pro 11” (2021 3rd Gen) (A2377, A2459, A2301, A2460) Not compatible with any other devices. The keyboard is easy to use. Pen or iPad NOT included.
MULTI-TOUCH TRACKPAD: You can quickly and easily navigate your iPad with the built-in precision trackpad. Full multi-touch gesture support lets you redefine productivity by allowing you to edit documents, build presentations, and browsing web with unparalleled speed.
TYPE DAY AND NIGHT: Your keyboard in a new light with 3 brightness modes. The spacious layout and customizable backlit keys let you work comfortably at any time of day and night.
EASY-SET MAGNETIC STAND: Set the floating cantilever stand with one smooth motion and transform your iPad into a laptop or lightweight portable workstation.
CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: The full row of iPad OS shortcut keys let you switch tasks, adjust your screen, or change your music.
LONG LASTING BATTERY: This keyboard case has in-built 500 mAh capacity rechargeable battery. Auto sleep and wake function protects your iPad battery life as you open or close the iPad cover, your iPad would automatically wake up or sleep.
TYPE C CHARGING PORT: You can easily charge your keyboard with USB-C corded cable which included in package and use keyboard for long time after one charge.
HOW TO CONNECT
- Step 1: Before first use, we recommend charging the keyboard for a minimum of 4 to 6 hours.
- Step 2: Please press ‘Fn + C’ Keys to start pairing on the Keyboard. The Blue light will start blinking on the keyboard to show the keyboard is in pairing mode.
- Step 3: On your source device, select the ‘Settings’ icon.
- Step 4: Navigate to ‘Bluetooth’ settings and turn on Bluetooth.
- Step 5: Select ‘Refresh’ from the settings bar. Your keyboard (Bluetooth Keyboard) will show in the ‘Available Devices’ section.
- Step 6: Select the keyboard and press Pair or hit enter. You are now connected!