Our HYPER range is the pinnacle of what's possible with wheel design. For 2020 we totally reengineered the wheel from the hub out. Carbon spokes give the best performance possible while ceramic bearings and an aero optimized rim make sure you're getting every bit of speed possible. No clever marketing gimmicks and just one simple, low price for the whole range.
38MM RIM BRAKE WHEEL SET
38mm or 50mm tall filament-wound rim with 26mm external and 19mm internal rim width. Filament winding puts the carbon's strength where it's needed allowing crucial weight savings in non-essential areas.
Tubeless-ready hooked rim bead-seat supports tubeless tires from 23-45mm. Tested with Schwalbe Pro One, Continental GP5000 TL. High-temperature resistant, high-friction braking surface on rim brake versions.
• Carbon fiber spokes with excellent strength to weight ratio weighing 2.6g per spoke.
• Aerodynamic profile for decreased air resistance.
• Rear wheel: 2:1 spoke lacing on rear wheels. 21 spokes.
• Front wheel: 2:1 spoke lacing on disc brake wheels, 21 spokes. Radial lacing on rim brake wheels, 16 spokes.
• Bespoke engineered Winspace hubs.
• Over-sized 17mm central axles.
• Supplied with standard Shimano compatible 11s freewheel body.
• SRAM XDR Driver also available upon request.
• Bicycle specific Ceramic bearings for decreased rolling resistance.
Actual listed weights as follows:
• - 38mm rim brake: 1267g.
• - 50mm rim brake: 1349g
• - 38mm disc brake: 1343g.
• - 50mm disc brake: 1425g.
• - All weights are supplied for fully built wheelsets consisting of rims, spokes, nipples, hubs, bearings and freehub assembly and are accurate to +/-3%
• Compatible with regular clincher tires with innertubes.
• Compatible with tubeless-ready tires from leading manufacturers.
• When using tubeless tires do not exceed 100psi for riding. (Upto 120psi may be required to initially seat the tire) 100psi is plenty for road tubeless.
• Tire pressures should decrease as sizes increase. EG: 30mm tire no more than 85psi, 35mm tire no more than 60psi, 40-45mm tire no more than 40psi.
The system limit (Rider + bike + luggage, etc.) is 135kg. However, riders above 95kgs should regularly inspect their wheels or get a qualified bike mechanic to do so.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PREPAID ORDERS
We usually ship orders on same day if ordered before 2 pm or within 24 hours if ordered later (except on holidays/sunday, where processing times may be higher) from one of our domestic warehouses based out of Delhi. It normally takes around 1 to 5 business days for delivery. We use premium service partners such as Blue dart, DTDC and Delivery for faster and reliable service. A tracking number will be provided upon shipment.
In very rare cases when order is not received after 10 business days of shipment (extended by number of days when the govt. Restricts movement of goods due to factors such as coronavirus pandemic), please contact us and we will provide you a refund.
2 YEAR WARRANTY
Don't worry, Winspace Hyper 38mm Rim Brake Wheelset comes with a 2 Year warranty against manufacturing defects. We guarantee that every product on Concept Kart is genuine and backed by the Manufacturer's warranty.
Read more about Concept Kart's warranty policy.