COMPATIBILITY: This keyboard Case is specifically designed for iPad Air 10.9-inch (4th Gen) (A2324, A2072, A2325, A2316) (5th Gen) (A2588, A2589, A2591) iPad Pro 11” (2018 1st Gen) (A2013, A1934, A1980, A1979) iPad Pro 11-inch (2020 2nd Gen) (A2068, A2228, A2230, A2231) iPad Pro 11” (2021 3rd Gen) (A2377, A2459, A2301, A2460) Not compatible with any other devices. The keyboard is easy to use. Pen or iPad NOT included.
MULTI GESTURE TOUCHPAD: The keyboard supports all gestures trackpad with left & right click. Smart trackpad allows you to use your tab without raising your hand like browsing the web, typing etc. It allows you to turn your iPad Pro/ Air into a laptop.
LONG LASTING BATTERY - It includes built-in 500mAh rechargeable battery that could extend the battery life, 2-3 hours full charge, work for more than 100 hours, stand by for 100 days. The sleep/wake up function helps preserve battery life when the keyboard is not in use.
RELIABLE PROTECTION - Made from soft and durable plastic & Leatherette material, full magnetic attachment and the magnetic closure secures your device and prevents it from falling. You can carry this easily in a bag, purse, suitcase and backpack.
TYPE C CHARGING PORT: You can easily charge your keyboard with USB C corded cable which is included in the package and you can use the keyboard for a long time after one charge.
MULTIPLE VIEWING ANGLE: iPad protective keyboard cover is magnetically attached and the thoughtful design easily adjusts to whatever comfortable angle suits you best. You easily adjust the viewing angle to any level, perfect for working, writing, or watching videos at business, school, travel, and home.
HOW TO CONNECT
- Step 1: Before first use, we recommend charging the keyboard for a minimum of 4 to 6 hours.
- Step 2: Please press ‘Fn + Z’ Keys to start pairing on the Keyboard. The Blue light will start blinking on the keyboard to show keyboard is in pairing mode.
- Step 3: On your source device, select the ‘Settings’ icon.
- Step 4: Navigate to ‘Bluetooth’ settings and turn on Bluetooth.
- Step 5: Select ‘Refresh’ from the settings bar. Your keyboard (Bluetooth Keyboard) will show in the ‘Available Devices’ section.
- Step 6: Select the keyboard and press Pair or hit enter. You are now connected!